quarta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2012

Musica: illusion

Composition: Nayela

don't tell me that everything
ended like this you looked for
me and he/she smiled as if there
was not anything, don't fake
that everything passed of illusion


* * * * * * * * *

you now are wanting
to finish plus all this won't overcome


* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(chorus)

because I want you for me
from beginning to end you
dried my tears with their delicate hand
and now eye in his/her face I see that I was wrong


* * * * * * * *

don't tell me that everything
ended like this you deceived
me, he/she made to feel completely
passionate, more everything didn't pass of ilusion

* * * * * * * *

now I don't have more chances
you finished everything I am lying
thinking about you
I never waited for that, you left my life, I won't be able to tolerate..(chorus)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário